Saturday, September 4, 2010

Up next, Sawtooth 100

It's less than a week to go until the Sawtooth 100. By this point there's nothing left to do, but keep the legs loose until the bid day. I've been feeling great since Western States, other than persistent plantar facitis in my right foot. it comes and goes though, and I rarely feel it while running, so I'm hopeful that it will be alright during the race.

I am changing a couple things this time around for my race outfit. I'll be wearing gaiters, assuming they arrive in time. I was pretty laze and just ordered them a couple of days ago from Dirty Girls, one of the more popular brands around. I'll also be trying out compression socks and shorts. All of these along with my hokas would make me fit right in on the Euro circuit, but here it might just be good for some laughs.

I'm really looking forward to running on the Superior Hiking Trail and meeting up again with a lot of friends from the local UR scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment